Yield: 6 servings
- 3 cups Isreali Couscous
- ¼ cup Red Onion (small dice)
- ¼ cup Roasted Peppers (diced)
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- ¼ Cup Fresh Basil (chopped)
- ¼ Cup Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Pepper
Cook couscous according to directions on the box. Set aside and let cool. Fluff with a fork.
In a sauté pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and cook the peppers and onions. Combine with cooled couscous, add lemon juice, herbs, seasonings and remaining olive oil. Served as a side dish to grilled chicken or steak.