- 1 gallon apple cider
- 1 gallon apple juice
- 3 cups white sugar
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- 1 liter bottle of 190 proof moonshine or grain alcohol
1. In a large stock pot, combine the apple cider, apple juice, sugar, and cinnamon sticks.
2. Bring it to a boil, then take it off the heat and allow it to cool.
3. Add the liter of high proof liquor.
4. Pour this into mason jars, put the lids on, and let it mellow out. You could drink it right away, but it does get better after a couple of weeks.
This recipe makes about 9 quarts of apple pie moonshine. You could easily cut this recipe in half if that is too much.